Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Meet the Teacher Free Goodies


I can't believe Meet the Teacher is next week!
I am transferring schools this year, and due to our districts outsourced and incredibly slow cleaning service, I have not even seen my new classroom yet. I'm kind of freaking out about that since pre-planning starts next Tues. and Meet the Teacher is next Fri.!

Since I cannot work on my room yet, I have been scouring the internet for ideas. I found a link to Erica's cute water tags for Meet the Teacher on her blog and loved them! Even though her tags are free, I really wanted them to match my colors, so I created my own version. You can download my bright color version HERE or you can check out Erica's version HERE.

The school I am transferring to has a school wide theme every year. This school year the theme is superheros. I have not done anything with superheros before, so again, I began searching the net. I saw this cute idea for Superhero Valentine's Lollipops and knew I wanted to create some for Meet the Teacher! You can download my bright capes/masks and tags HERE.

I have not put the finished products together yet, but I will be sure to share pictures when I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment