Monday, July 27, 2015

Assess Me! A Get to Know You Linky!

I am linking up with The Tattooed Teacher for a fun (and my first) linky! 


1. Yes, I admit it, I talk to myself.
2. Nope.
3. I don't just crack my knuckles - I crack my neck, shoulders, knees, ankles, and toes. Half the time I'm not trying to crack them, it just happens.
4. I ate less than 2 hours ago, so I'm still full.
5. So this next sentence always makes my kids gasp with shock. I don't have a t.v.
6. I still have them, and they still annoy me.
7. I'm teaching summer school, so I showered at 5:30 this morning. Ugh.
8. I have been to all 4 Disney World parks. This is going to show my age, but once upon a time Florida residents could get a 4-day, 4-parkhopper pass for $99. I really miss those days!
9. I can't even see the big E on the chart without them...
10. Still live in the same city, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment